There is a huge competition in tablet market nowadays. There are dozens of companies making tablets among which some are popular giants and someone are new in market. Each company has its own expenses in making their hardware to be used in making tablet. Some company cost high due to hardware they are using is expensive. People in world tend to focus on tablets which have low cost, the reason for that is because they already have laptops and PCâ€™s for larger screen. So they donâ€™t want to invest lot of money in buying tablets which they donâ€™t often use most of time.
So Amazon launch kindle fire at low price than any other tablet in the market in late 2011. Everyone take interest in it and lot of sales happen. But now Google has launched nexus 7 which has more features and power than kindle fire and is at the same price as kindle fire. So let me give you differences between Google nexus 7 and Amazon kindle fire.
Google Nexus 7
- Google Nexus 7 is made by Asus and designed by Google.
- Uses android 4.1 also called JellyBean.
- Google nexus has Quad core processor with 1.3 Ghz speed and runs on top of Nvidia Tegra 3.
- Price is $199 for 8 GB and $249 for 16 GB. But for now if you buy it from Google play then you will get extra $25 for games and apps usage. If you buy it from Amazon store then it cost more than original price.
- Support NFC.
- Support Bluetooth.
- It has 1.3 MP camera on front size which you can use as hang out in Google + or as a webcam.
- 9 hours of battery life after it is charged and you can watch HD videos continuous for nine hours without charging it.
- Have 8 GB and 16 GB internal memory options to buy. But there is a great facility that you can use Google drive and also if you want to spend one time $2 then you can get 5 GB of Google cloud space with Nexus 7 also.
- 0.41 inch in thickness.
- 1280 x 800 screen.
- Pixel density of 216 ppi.
- RAM is 1 Ghz.
- Large number of games and apps available to download from Google store and Google play.
- Graphics card is 4 times faster than ipad.
Amazon Kindle Fire
- Uses old android 2.3.4 also called Gingerbread.
- Kindle fire has Dual Core processor and 1 Ghz processor speed with TI OMAPA.
- Price is $199.
- No camera.
- Supports 8 GB of internal memory.
- 0.45 inch in thickness.
- 1024 x 600 pixels of dimensions.
- Pixel density is 169.
- RAM is 512 MB.
- Less apps and games on Amazon than Google store.
Other features that are common to both these devices include:-
- Wifi supported.
- 7 inch of screen size.
- Available in black color.
- Physical keyboard made by Microsoft can be attached.
With my experience kindle fire will lose his market now after Google has launched nexus 7. Other tablets market is also affected by this release because this product has great features with low price.