Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 has been launched with many features than its old versions. Ipad 3 has come up with also important features but not so much added features as compared to ipad 2. Both of these devices have made remarkable popularity in the world.
So today I will discuss the differences between these two devices one by one. First I start with Samsung galaxy tab 10.1.
Samsung galaxy tab 10.1
Here are the features that are included in Samsung galaxy tab 10.1:-
- You can share your internet speed with others through wi-fi.
- Battery runs 9 hours without charging.
- 1 Ghz dual core processor.
- The operating system of galaxy tab is android os of version 3.2 also called honeycomb but you can upgrade to version 4 of android also called icecream version.
- 1280 x 800 pixels resolution which is less than ipad 3.
- Density of 149 ppi.
- Supports 3.15 MP camera which is less than ipad 3 but it can capture good movie at 720 pixels. The movie is recorded at 30 fps.
- If you want to connect to internet then Samsung galaxy tab 2 has HSDPA connection.
- The processor of galaxy tab 10.1 is with NvidiaTegra 3 chipset.
- Samsung claims that its processor is 12 cores which is faster than ipad 3 processor.
- 256.7 mm in height.
- 175.3 mm in width.
- 8.6 mm in thickness this is less than ipad 3.
- Weight is 565 g.
- Available in black color. But I have seen white color also on internet.
- 10.1 inch screen size.
- Browser is webkit by android.
- Flash player supported.
- 1 Ghz built in Ram.
- 16 gb and 32 gb space are supported.
- No siri support.
- As Samsung galaxy tab is running android os so there are more than 5 lakh apps available in android market to download.
- The camera on front has low quality than its previous version i.e Samsung galaxy tab 1 but it is good for just using as web cam or video conferencing.
- No led flash.
- Battery cannot be replaced.
- You can use this device to change your television channels also.
- Better calendar app.
- More icons (35) on screen.
- Netflix app can now be installed also.
- Battery charges faster than ipad 3.
- Apps are less expensive than apple apps.
- Spell checking is not fast and reliable.
Ipad has following features in it:-
- The operating system of ipad 3 is iOS 5.1.
- Thicker and heavier than ipad 2 (also heavier than Samsung galaxy tab 10.1).
- A5X dual core processor.
- 2048 x 1536 pixels resolution that make it sharp in display.
- Density of 264 ppi.
- Supports 5 MP camera which can take movie of 1080 pixels at the rate of 30 fps.
- You can connect to internet by wi-fi and 4G technology i.e LTE connection.
- Apple Company says that ipad 3 processor is two times faster than galaxy tab 2 processor.
- Quard core Gpu processor.
- 241.2 mm in height.
- 185.7 mm in width.
- 9.4 mm in thickness.
- Weight of ipad 3 is 652 g.
- Available in black and white color.
- Screen size is 9.7 inch.
- On ipad 3 the default browser installed is safari from apple.
- No flash player supported.
- ipad 3 has 1 Ghz built in RAM.
- Memory space of 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB can be supported.
- Supports siri.
- The calendar app is very nice and handy to use.
- Less apps and icons (25) on screen.
As you have seen on the above features, you have noted that ipad 3 has 5 mp camera and siri support also but in my point of view Samsung galaxy tab is better than ipad 3. Ipad 3 has also more resolution but if you compare ipad 2 and ipad 3 then a normal man cannot differentiate between both. Samsung galaxy tab 10.1 has also good resolution and the icons are very sharp in display and playing games on it is very interesting because of picture quality. So you can have your choice to choose which one suit you better.