HTC has good name in mobile world nowadays due to its awesome smartphones. In early 2012 HTC launched two handsome smartphones which I am going to discuss today. Both the phones have remarkable features and it is difficult to choose which is better than other. But I try my best to explain the differences between these two phones. So let me first discuss HTC One S features.
HTC One S
- Runs dual core 1.5 Ghz processor.
- Has Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset.
- Has size of 4.3 inch with super amoled display.
- Resolution of 540 x 960 pixels.
- 16 GB of internal memory.
- Has VGA camera in front side.
- 130.9 mm in height.
- 65 mm in width.
- 7.8 mm in thickness.
- 256 ppi of pixel density.
- Battery of 1650 mAh.
HTC One X
- Processor is quad core with 1.5 Ghz speed.
- Chipset of Tegra 3
- You are able to run more than one video at a time.
- Size is 4.7 inch with super lcd2 display.
- 1280 x 720 pixel resolution.
- Internal memory is 32 GB.
- 1.3 MP of front camera.
- 4G support.
- Pixel density of 312 ppi.
- 134.36 mm in height.
- 69.9 mm in width.
- 8.9 mm in thickness.
- 1800 mAh of battery.
- HTML5 supported.
- Talk time of 6-7 hours.
Same features of HTC One S and HTC One X
- 1 GB of RAM.
- Extra space of 25 GB comes with dropbox which is valid for 2 years.
- Camera is 8 MP.
- Operating system is android 4.0 also called Icream Sandwich.
I have seen that most of people like HTC One S more than HTC One X but later has more processor than before. When you navigate your smartphone with quad core processor then you got lot of speed and there is no delay you feel while using your phone. Also these phones are quit thin so they come very handy while using it. I think these phones are better than iphone 4s because of their size, processor and thickness. Iphone 4s is also good phone but it is costly also. So you have to compare the features above and choose which phone you want to buy.