Nexus 4 is made by Google with correlation with LG. We already heard about Nexus 7 which is made by Google and has become very popular. Similarly Nexus 4 has also very nice features which can compete with any latest smartphone in the market.
Here are the differences between Nexus 4 and Samsung galaxy S3.
- 0.36 inch in thickness.
- 5.27 inch in height.
- 2.70 inch in width.
- 139 g in weight.
- 4.7 inch display size.
- Dimension is 1280 x 768 pixels.
- Pixel density is 318 ppi.
- Processor of Nexus 4 is Qualcomm s4 and is quad core at the speed of 1.5 Ghz.
- Nexus 4 has 2 GB of RAM.
- No SD card supported.
- 8 GB and 16 GB internal memory is available.
- 3G supported but has higher speed than 3G.
- Nexus 4 has rear camera of 8 MP and front camera of 1.3 MP.
- Can be charged wirelessly.
- Android version of Jelly Bean installed on Nexus 4 which give more features.
- Much higher price than S3 i.e. $299 and $349.
Samsung Galaxy S3
- Thickness is 0.34 inch.
- Height is 5.38 inch.
- Width is 2.78 inch.
- Weighs about 133 g.
- Samsung galaxy S3 has 4.8 inch Super Amoled screen.
- Display size is 1280 x 720 pixels.
- 306 ppi is pixel density.
- Galaxy S3 has two flavors of processors; one is global and other from U.S.
- In global scope S3 has Samsung exynos quad processor and its speed is 1.5 Ghz.
- 1 GB RAM in global.
- In U.S. galaxy S3 has RAM of 2 GB.
- SD card supported.
- 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB of internal memory.
- Galaxy S3 has both 3G and LTE.
- 8 MP of camera on back side (rear) and has 1.9 MP of front camera.
- Price is $199 and $299.
As both the smartphones have high processor so they consume more battery. Both Nexus 4 and galaxy S3 has 2100 mAh of battery. S3 battery is more durable and you can use for more time than that of Nexus 4.